Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It seems to vaguely resemble the historical Roman Gladius Hispaniensis, (or "Spanish Sword") which was the primary weapon of the Roman Legions until the 3rd Century A.D., a reference the Greco-Roman traits shown by the Empire throughout the series, especially after The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind onwards. The Imperial symbol is carved into the guard.
- On Corrupted Shades at Meridia's Shrine, during The Break of Dawn.
- Can be stolen from the armory in Castle Dour in Solitude.
- Two can be found in Whitewatch Tower on the weapon rack.
- Two can be found in Fort Greymoor, on the weapon rack.
- Any Legion camp contains 5-8 Imperials who all wield a sword.
- Can be found in the Abandoned Prison.
- Sulla Trebatius in Alftand carries an enchanted variant.
- One can be found southeast of Froki's Shack with an closed Imperial Helmet hanging in front of a Talos Shrine.
- The damage and weight are identical to the steel sword, the only difference being its appearance and value.