|Imperial Watch Armor|
|Armor Class||Heavy Armor|
|Item ID||See below|
- Main article: Armor Sets (Oblivion)
Imperial Watch Armor is a type of armor in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It is worn by the Watch Captains, as well as the elite Palace Guards that oversee the protection of the Imperial City Palace and the Elder Council.
Silver with a large amount of gold inlay, as well as bearing the dragon rampant insignia on the chest plate, a red dragon belt, pauldron straps and collaring.
Has much less gold inlay, brown dragon belt, and pauldron straps and no collaring.
- Permanent Retirement (optional)
The Imperial Watch Armor is impossible to obtain. There are, however, certain cases where the shield can be obtained:
- From Palace Guards. This almost certainly requires you to murder one and become a wanted fugitive however.
- From the body of Adamus Phillida after killing him in the Dark Brotherhood quest, Permanent Retirement.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Name||Base Value||Base Armor||Health||Weight||ID|
|Imperial Watch Helmet||60||4.5||200||7||0018AE4F|
|Imperial Watch Cuirass||200||11.25||400||35.0||0018AE4C|
|Imperial Palace Cuirass||200||11.25||400||35.0||00064F75|
|Imperial Watch Gauntlets||60||4.5||200||7.0||0018AE4D|
|Imperial Watch Greaves||120||6.75||300||21.0||0018AE4E|
|Imperial Watch Boots||60||4.5||200||10.5||0018AE4B|
|Imperial Watch Shield||120||13.5||300||14.0||000653F7|
- "Base Value" refers to the actual value without Mercantile or disposition affecting it. "Max. Armor" refers to the maximum amount of armor the piece can provide, assuming maximum stats and skill.
- As this armor is not intended for use by the player, it is not marked playable, it does not appear in your inventory, and the player must use "
equipitem ID" to wear it.
|Armor in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Headgear • Cuirass • Legwear • Footwear • Handwear • Shields|
|Light||Amber • Arena Light Raiment • Bound • Brusef • Chainmail • City Guard • Crimson Scar|
Crusader (Light) • Dark Seducer • Elven • Fur • Glass • Imperial Dragon (Light)
Leather • Light Raiment • Mithril • Morag Tong • Mythic Dawn • Shrouded
|Heavy||Agronak's Raiment • Arena Heavy Raiment • Blackwood • Blades • Crusader (Heavy)|
Daedric • Dremora • Dwarven • Ebony • Golden Saint • Heavy Raiment
Imperial Dragon (Heavy) • Imperial Watch • Iron • Knight of Order
Legion • Madness • Orcish • Steel • Umbra's Ebony
|Armorer • Enchanted Armor • Heavy Armor • Horse Armor • Light Armor|