Unlike most other weapon sets, imperial weapons do not include arrows, battleaxes, a dagger, greatsword, mace or warhammer, although the Champion's Cudgel wielded by Falx Carius could perhaps be seen as an Imperial model of a warhammer.
- Imperial weapons can typically be found wielded by most Imperial Soldiers and Hold Guards in Imperial-controlled Holds.
- Imperial bows can sometimes be wielded by bandits.
- Some NPCs, such as Sulla Trebatius, wield Imperial weapons.
- Enchanted Imperial weapons can be given as quest rewards; an example being the leveled weapon reward from Ulfric Stormcloak after liberating a hold.
- Two to three Imperial swords can be found at Whitewatch Tower.
- The Champion's Cudgel can be obtained after defeating General Falx Carius.
Imperial Weapons can be upgraded at a grindstone with a Steel Ingot, which will increase their damage value. The increase is dependent upon Smithing skill, active potions, and equipped enchanted items.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Weapon classes in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
|Arrows • Bolts (DG) • Bows • Crossbows (DG) • Battleaxes • Daggers • Greatswords • Maces • Swords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Ancient Nord Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dragonbone Weapons (DG) • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons|
Falmer Weapons • Forsworn Weapons • Glass Weapons • Imperial Weapons • Iron Weapons • Lunar Weapons • Nord Hero Weapons • Nordic Weapons (DB)
Orcish Weapons • Silver Weapons • Skyforge Steel Weapons • Stalhrim Weapons (DB) • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands|
|Archery • One-Handed • Two-Handed|