|Skill Level||Expert (75)|
|Effect||A blast of fire that does 60 points of damage. Targets on fire take extra damage.|
Incinerate is an Expert-level Destruction spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Casting it causes a blast of fire to eject from a single hand, dealing 60 points of Fire damage. Targets on fire take extra damage.
- When dual cast with the Impact perk and Augmented Flames perks or an Elixir of Destruction (+50% damage), it will always stagger an opponent, regardless of the creature's size or type.
- Incinerate has a high velocity, making it useful against dragons.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 710
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Faralda at The College of Winterhold sells this spell, once the Dragonborn levels his or her Destruction to 70.
- Enthir at The College of Winterhold also sells this, but it is more expensive.
- May be found in a chest at higher levels.
Incinerate, unlike Firebolt or Fireball has blue flames and orange flames (possibly a symbol of its superior damage to these two spells).
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • The College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|