Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Indaryn had an affair with Haelga, thus involving him in the quest Caught Red Handed. Indaryn's Mark of Dibella must be obtained from him. If Indaryn is killed before the Dragonborn completes the quest for Svana Far-Shield, the quest will fail automatically. The quest will also fail if he is killed before the quest is started.
In Romlyn Dreth's quest to smuggle a keg of Black-Briar Mead to Ivarstead, instead of delivering it to the Inn there, one can instead rat out Romlyn to Indaryn, who will then give a reward in return, as well as the Dragonborn being able to freely take from the mead barrels in the Brewery.
- "I'm quite busy. Need something or can I get back to work?"
- "Yeah? What do you want? If this is about the meadery, we can talk later."
- In Indaryn's room in the Brewery, there is a letter to Indaryn from Maven Black-Briar, warning him to not make rules on her behalf without consulting her first or else Maul will show him what his insides look like.
- Niluva Hlaalu, while having a conversation with Romlyn Dreth, says that Indaryn warned her if she comes to work late one more time, he will kick her out the door. Romlyn then says that they will push back against Indaryn one day.
- At night, Indaryn sleeps at the Black-Briar Meadery.
- Indaryn is voiced by Keith Szarabajka, who voiced many Dunmer in the game.
- If the Dragonborn drops an item or a piece of equipment on the ground at The Bee and Barb, Asgeir Snow-Shod and his father may attempt to grab it, but will be interrupted by Indaryn. Their scripted conversation ends in combat between Indaryn and the other two NPCs, which usually concludes with Indaryn's death as the Snow-Shods are essential for most of the game. (The same may also happen with Mjoll and Aerin, but is less likely.)
- In the bar area of the Black-Briar Meadery, there can be found two letters from Indaryn addressed to the other employees of the Brewery, telling them that "Whoever thought it would be funny to cover my bed with skeever droppings" better report who did it, or all employees would suffer half-pay for three months.