Can invest 500 gold with a shopkeeper to increase his available gold permanently.
You may also invest in the shop that your spouse owns.
As a general rule, you could make an investment only once to each shop, though there are some exceptions (read below).
- Speech level of 70
Shops & Traders Available To Invest InEdit
- In a unique case, Lucan Valerius in Riverwood Trader will have a sum of 10,000 or more.
- Unique case needed.
- For those who prefer to have as little 'Days Passed/Hours Waited/Slept', restarting the game (must exit to the PS Start Screen, not the game's Title Screen), then selecting Continue; one can restock any Merchant's funds,rendering this perk as well as Master Trader redundant (Merchant's funds revert to previous values pre-restart if any saves are loaded, excluding the first Continue.
- Save game, then kill a merchant. Reload the game and the merchant will be fully stocked with new items and funds (this works without the perk).
- After installing patch 1.9 get the investor perk, invest in every available merchant, increase your speech skill to 100 and convert the speech skill to Legendary. Despite returning your perk points, the investments remain and merchants will have more money to deal with you. This also works with the Master Trader perk which together with investor will give most merchants approximately 2,500 coin making it much easier to level speech back to 100.
- Merchants (Skyrim) listed below you can make unlimited Investments, but they might not restock more than 500 . With
- Sometimes the Dragonborn may be unable to invest in his/her spouse.
- Ghorza gra-Bagol (Blacksmith in Markarth) will agree to allow you to invest, but then the dialog for you to do so may only show the back-out option.