The dialogue that starts the quest:
- A moment, please. No one else will listen. I have an idea that could help turn the tide against the Covenant.
- What's your idea?
- Bal Foyen doesn't have much of a militia to defend it, but we do have netch. Netch bulls are usually docile, but when they think their herd is threatened, they're fearsome.
- You want to attack the Covenant with netch?
- That's right. When a betty or netchling feels threatened, it secretes a kind of oil that provokes a bull's rage. I collected some oil and coated these sterile netch eggs with it. Throw them at the Daggers. The netch bulls should attack them.
- I'll give it a try.
When talked to just after the dialogue above and before completing the task, he says:
- I hope you're finding my Treated Netch Eggs useful. Let me know how well they work for you.
The dialogue after the task is completed:
- So, how did it go?
- Your idea worked great.
- Excellent, yes? I'll let the commanders here know of our success. I hope we'll see each other again. Stay moist.
When talked to after completing the quest, he says:
- It's good to see some people have open minds. I hope to see you again, friend.