An Iron Cuirass is a piece of Iron Armor and is available in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Its armor rating depends on the character's skill in Heavy Armor. It has the lowest armor rating of all heavy armor sets.
|Cuirass of Resistance||00049515||2185||Resist Normal Weapons 7%|
|Cuirass of Skill||0004950C||685||Fortify Heavy Armor 6pts.|
|Ironheart Cuirass||00049502||2335||Fortify Health 15pts.|
|Rugged Cuirass||00049501||685||Fortify Endurance 6pts.|
This armor type can be found in the following locations:
- Can be found in random loot at any level.
- Can be purchased from any smith at any level.
- The Best Defense in the Market District, on the counter where you'll find Varnado.
- Castle Bravil Private Quarters, in the last room on the left at the end of the hallway, beside a forge where Hans Black-Nail may be located.
- City Watch Barracks inAnvil, on a lower shelf to the right as you enter.
- Fort Blueblood, on a shelf in the large room just before you enter the second area of the fort.
- Fort Scinia, on a shelf down the stairs and to your left as you first enter the fort.
- Fort Strand, on a shelf in a large room before entering the second area of the fort.
- Fort Wariel, on a shelf in a large room in the northwestern corner of the map.
- Hammer and Tongs in Skingrad, on a shelf beside the fireplace in the same room as Agnete the Pickled.
- Nord Winds in Bruma, on the table where you'll find Olfand.
- Vilverin, on a crate with a chest in the large room down the stairs as you enter the ruins.
The following characters use this cuirass: