|Iron Shield (Skyrim)|
|Class: Heavy Armor, Shield|
|Upgrade Material: Iron Ingot|
- Blacksmiths and General Goods Merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Carried by Bandits, Draugr, Hold Guards and Skeletons.
- Roggi's Ancestral Shield - quest item for Roggi Knot-Beard. What's so unique about this variant is that it's only 5 armour points stronger.
- Dented Iron Shield - can be looted off of Hulking Draugr. Dented Iron Shields have 5 less armor points than a standard iron shield and cost half as much.
This means the shield cannot be improved past flawless quality without boosting the Smithing skill over 100. This can be achieved by using enchanted items and/or blacksmithing potions to Fortify Smithing.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)