Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Items in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, are objects that, once collected, are added to the inventory. Upon collection, items are sorted into specific categories, to help organize them and distinguish them from others.
- Weapons - necessary for defense as well as offense; follow the link for a complete list.
- Apparel - Includes armor, shields, jewelry, and daily clothing.
- Potions - consumable potions that have mostly positive effects on the player and poisons that have mostly negative effects on enemies.
- Scrolls - a magical document that will cast the named spell when activated.
- Food - an item that may be eaten to improve health, magicka, or as an alchemy ingredient.
- Ingredients - items collected mostly from plants and animals for use in creating potions.
- Books - includes most written material.
- Keys - Some eliminate the need to pick locks on the chests in the immediate area.
- Miscellaneous - includes the following: