Items in The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey, are objects that, once collected are added to the inventory. Upon collection, items are sorted into specific categories to help organize them and distinguish them from others.
- Weapons - tools that can be used to damage enemies.
- Armor - apparel that protects the wearer from damage, this category also includes shields.
- Rings - jewelry that gives those who wear them special effects.
- Consumables - edible items that include herbs, potions, and food.
- Scrolls - magical scrolls that teach the reader certain spells.
- Books - includes most written material.
- Miscellaneous - includes keys and quest items.