Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Items in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, objects that, once collected, are added to the inventory. Upon collection, items are sorted into specific categories, to help organize them and distinguish them from others. All items can be added to a list of "Favorites" that function like a hot-key system. Once an item has been made a "Favorite," it is listed in both the Favorites category and its original category.
Button required for "Favorites"Edit
- - Up on D-pad
- - Up on D-Pad
- - F, or Q
- Weapons - necessary for defense as well as offense; follow the link for a complete list
- Apparel - includes Armor, Shield, Jewelry, and Clothing
- Potions - consumable potions that have mostly positive effects and Poisons that have mostly negative effects (to be used on enemies)
- Scrolls - a magical writing that will cast the named spell when activated (read)
- Food - an item that may be eaten or drunk to restore Health, Stamina, or Magicka
- Ingredients - items collected mostly from plants and animals for creating Potions
- Books - include most written material, except for Scrolls
- Keys - grant access to dungeons, houses, chests, doors, containers, etc - some of which cannot be opened otherwise
- Miscellaneous - all other items that do not fit into the above categories, including: