Izad's Treasure is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls Online. Captain Izad has buried a chest containing a spade and a note, claiming that he has hidden a booty somewhere on Stros M'Kai. The Vestige must prove themselves clever enough, follow the clues, and claim the rewards.
- Read the Sealed Letter. (Ship at the very far south of the island.)
- Find the Start of the Trail. (Lighthouse above Saintsport.)
- Find the Warrior . (From the Port Hunding Wayshrine go directly North-West.)
- Run directly South from the statue.
- Find the Island of Iron Faces. (Middle island in the gulf)
- Find the Stone Ship. (From the Saintsport Wayshrine follow the coast West until you reach 3 piles of rocks with crosses on them.)
- Dig Up the Buried Treasure (Dig in the disturbed soil areas that are marked.)
- Complete the quest
And spy the eternal sentinel
Skirt its gate to reach the shrine
Northwest stands the warrior
Walk forty-five paces south
Leftward palms frame the sight
Of the island of iron faces
Follow the rocky finger
Through the broken ship
Find the stone ship at anchor
Riches lie under leaves in its port.
Following the cluesEdit
Once the note is read, the Vestige must solve the clues to find the treasure left behind by the Captain.
- "Saintsport's star" hints the lighthouse North of Saintsport. To finish the step, the Vestige must climb up to the beacon.
- North of lighthouse "eternal sentinel" and its gate can be seen - the large stone statue overlooking the Port Hunding. Taking the Western path around it the "shrine" - Port Hunding Wayshrine can be seen, past it they must find a statue of the "warrior."
- After finding the "warrior" they must go back Southeast [there are stone pillars on it], turn to the eastern coast and find the small island in-between the previously visited lighthouse and the "eternal sentinel."
- From there, the Vestige must follow the "rocky fingers" - a series of small cliffs in southwest Stros M'Kai, and through another wreck until the western coast of the island.
- North of the coastline stands a large cliff, in it a tiny bay can be found. The Vestige must swim towards it, on the land inside a bit of disturbed soil can be found.
Upon interacting with the soil, they will dig up a buried treasure, just a little bit North of the place, where the quest can be started. There are four locations marked on the map, pick one of them.
This section contains bugs related to Izad's Treasure. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Despite picking up and using the spade, it may never show up in the inventory.