Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He lives in the city of Solitude but speaks to the Dragonborn about exploring landmarks around Skyrim — specifically, the city of Windhelm and the ruin Volskygge. Jawanan was drawn to Solitude by Fihada's skills as a fletcher. Jawanan hoped that Fihada would teach him how to become a master fletcher.
Jawanan: "Slow, but looking good, sir."
Fihada: "Slow's the only way to do it! Work too hard and you'll warp the wood."
Fihada: "The same place I learned my charm and quick wits; I used to be an Imperial ranger, my boy!"
Jawanan: "Wish I could learn some of that charm. I'm just good with bows, not people."
Fihada: "You'd make a better Imperial ranger than me. I may have charmed the locals, but my fellow soldiers hated my waggling tongue."
Sober until the festivalEdit
Evette: "You and everyone else. Word is it may not happen this year though."
- "Ah, yet another new face. I'm from Hammerfell, you see. I can hardly keep track of all the people I've been meeting."
- "Fletching suits me. It's difficult and sometimes tedious, but a well-made arrow strikes forth like the fury of a god."
- "Always good to see a fellow traveler. I hope you found the roads relatively safe, free from dragons at the very least."
- Strangely, speaking to him will not add the Volskygge location to the map.
- If the subtitles are turned on before speaking to him, they will reveal Windhelm spelled as "Wind-Helm."