| Base Value:|
|Weakness to Magic||Fortify Magicka|
|2% for 30 sec||4 pts for 60 sec|
|Regenerate Magicka||Ravage Health|
|5% for 300 sec||2 pts for 10 sec|
|Form ID: 0006AC4A|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
A clue to finding these Jazbay Grapes is that they are commonly found on rocky terrain, often near hot springs. They grow very close to the ground and are sometimes tricky to spot.
- Near The Atronach Stone, which has two Jazbay on the same landing, it is possible to find numerous Jazbay in the rocks around the Atronach Stone, normally on flat, level surfaces spread around the pools.
- A Dragon may spawn near The Atronach Stone while one is gathering the grapes.
- On the road that winds south and east from Kynesgrove, there are around a dozen harvest points for Jazbay Grapes that grow next to the road (see image).
- South Skybound Watch - sparsely spread throughout.
- Skybound Watch Pass - a group of six plants just inside the doorway from South Skybound Watch, and 3 more a little further down the winding stairs.
- The Arch-Mage's Quarters in the College of Winterhold, check along the wall behind the center tree for around a half-dozen harvest points.
- Vlindrel Hall, Markarth in the entrance way. There are also three more sitting in a bowl next to the fireplace prior to entering the hall (after upgrades purchased).
- Eldergleam Sanctuary - Four are located just outside the entrance. Two are located inside the sanctuary itself and there are many around that area.
- Many can be found around the rocky hot springs between Bonestrewn Crest and Mistwatch.
- The hydrothermal fields south of Windhelm have several areas with Jazbay Grapes, Dragon's Tongue and Creep Cluster.
- Broken Fang Cave - On the table with the platters in the Master Vampires room.
- One can be found in the Goldenglow Estate, in Aringoth's room, on the bookshelf to the right of the Queen Bee Statue.
- From the doorway of the Riverside Shack (located a little southwest of Windhelm), facing out, there are two located to the north just across the river in a little clearing and another halfway up the hill to the road. Then at the top of that hill below Morvunskar there are seven on the road heading east towards Windhelm.
- The White Phial in Windhelm - There are several on the counter near the entrance.
- Occasionally looted from falmer, mages, satchels, etc.
- Can sometimes be purchased from Herluin Lothaire in the Thieves Guild. (Must have completed enough "Special Jobs" for Delvin.)
- Inside the cellar of the chief's longhouse in the Orc Stronghold Dushnikh Yal with other ingredients.
- Arcadia of Arcadia's Cauldron and other merchants that sell ingredients will occasionally sell one.
- Cultist Adepts can occasionally drop one DB
- 20 of these are needed to complete a misc. quest for Avrusa Sarethi.
- This is one of the rarer alchemy ingredients, according to Avrusa.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Briar Heart
- Emperor Parasol Moss DB
- Red Mountain Flower
- Salmon Roe HF
- Tundra Cotton
- Void Salts
* multiple effects
- This ingredient combined with Salmon Roe, and Histcarp, creates the most expensive potion known to date.
- Two are required to make a Jazbay Crostata at an Oven (requires the Hearthfire add-on).
- The addition of Hearthfire allows the cultivation of Jazbay Grapes in gardens and greenhouses.