- Main article: Jehanna Docks
The city of Jehanna did not begin as a proud Breton city, but instead as a separate set of docks located in Wrothgar. It can be assumed that Jehanna was named after Jehanna Road, which is the road connecting Bangkorai and Wrothgar. It is unknown if the Docks were named after the road or vice versa.
- Main article: Jehanna (Arena)
During the War of Bend'r-Mahk, the city of Jehanna had already been established, but was invaded by the Nords in 3E 397 to reclaim land from both High Rock and Hammerfell that was traditionally theirs.
- When Arena was going to be a Tournament based game, Jehanna's team was known as the Iceblades.[OOG 1]
- Jehanna and Fharun were the only cities in High Rock that were not a part of the Daggerfall Covenant.[OOG 2]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online