Journeyman's Nook is an ancient Nordic ruin located in the Falkreath Hold.
Located southeast of Winterhold, it contains the corpse and the leveled Dagger of Borvir, along with a leveled Bandit. There is also a treasure map inside a knapsack next to a table, and ingredients in an Apothecary's Satchel.
- A copy of the Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim is on the crate next to the knapsack.
- The Treasure Map II is in the Knapsack next to the Table.
- There is a dagger that belonged to Borvir called Borvir's Dagger that can be found on him.
- The bandit and the contents of the knapsack and apothecary's satchel respawn. Borvir, his dagger and the Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim do not.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)