- Can be bought from various merchants (e.g. Marise Aravel).
- Can be found in bandit forts as random loot, and on bandits in the wild.
- One will spawn periodically above the fireplace in the Main Hall of a completed homestead, and three will spawn in the Kitchen wing.HF
- One will spawn every day in a cabinet in the kitchen wing, but only if a cow is living in the animal pen and all furnishings inside the kitchen are in place. If not removed, they will accumulate to a maximum of seven.HF
- Can be purchased from most innkeepers.
- Can be looted from Thalmor Justiciars.
These following recipes require a jug of milk in order to be created.