Kagouti usually live alone or in small groups. They gather in larger groups only for mating seasons. At these times the females can be observed as the dominant sex. They might even sometimes attack the males.
The kagouti have a complex vocalization system. They use different calls for mating, for territorial disputes or when battling.
- Kagouti have a 40% chance to drop Kagouti Hide.
- West Gash Region
- In some caves (leveled creatures)
- Ascadian Isles
- Molag Amur
- Bitter Coast
- Carries Chanthrax Blight disease.
- Carries Yellow Tick disease.
- Stronger than traditional Kagouti, and relevant to the quest "The Scholars and the Mating Kagouti."