- Speak with Theldyn Virith in Ald Velothi.
- Travel to West Gash.
- Return to Theldyn Virith.
Having dealt with the issue at the Ashimanu Egg Mine, Theldyn Virith, upon the Nerevarine's return, informs them that a group of Kagouti has been bothering travelers going between Gnisis and Ald'ruhn. The Nerevarine is tasked with killing the leader of the pack of Kagouti, found at a crossroad between Ald'ruhn and Gnisis.
The Nerevarine must first head to Gnisis, where upon they may follow the road to Ald'ruhn. At the crossroad near to the Ashimanu Egg Mine a Kagouti will be found on the road. This Kagouti is the pack leader and will attack the Nerevarine when it spots them. Having killed this Kagouti the Nerevarine is free to return to Theldyn Virith, although a little extra hunting will reveal the actual den a little way from the road.
|10||Theldyn Virith told me that Kagouti have been attacking traders between Ald'ruhn and Gnisis. Theldyn Virith believes there must be a Kagouti den just south of the Ouada Samsi. He asked me to find and kill the pack leader.
|100||Theldyn Virith thanked me for killing the Kagouti pack leader.
- It is quite possible that, during the previous Theldyn Virith quest, Ashimanu Mine, the Nerevarine will have already encountered the Kagouti.
- Theldyn will recognise this fact almost immediately, stating that "If I hear more i'll let you know."
- The actual den of Kagouti will also contain a chest.
- The Nerevarine does not need to kill the Kagouti in the den, only the pack leader (on the road).