She is the daughter of Innkeeper Thoring. She will also mention that her mother died a while ago and that she is concerned for her father. Karita can be found singing songs for the regulars or playing an instrument.
When talking to Karita, she will mention that her mother was a graduate of the Bards College in Solitude and that she learned all of her songs from her mother. Like the majority of bards found throughout Skyrim, she can perform three songs upon request. According to her father Thoring, she has "her mother's voice."
When talking to Karita for the first time, she will mention the bad dreams her people have been having throughout the town of Dawnstar. After talking to a Dunmer priest Erandur inside the inn, the Daedric quest Waking Nightmare can be initiated.
Beasts of the seaEdit
Karita: "You beasts are the worst."
Stig: "Come now, dearie, surely we aren't all that bad."
Karita: "Just... leave me alone! I've brought your mead, now drink it and shut your filthy mouths."
Alding: "Oh, we've got other things in mind for our mouths, sweetie."
- "I envy you travelers. Dreams aren't affecting anyone not from here."
- "Sorry if my father seems a bit distracted. A lot's happened."
- "The Windpeak Inn features the finest bard in all of Dawnstar. Me."
- She is one of the few people who wear tavern clothes.
This section contains bugs related to Karita (Bard). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes while Karita is brushing the floor with her broom and stops, the broom does not fully go away, so she walks around with a broom in her hand and when playing the flute, the broom will poke through the bottom part of her neck and out the other side.