Katria entered the ruins of Arkngthamz in hopes of finding a way to prove that her former student, Taron Dreth, stole her work and published it as his own in the book, The Aetherium Wars. She hoped that finding the forge and crafting something from it would prove that Taron was a fraud. During her journey into the ruins, she was unable to reach her goal, setting off a trap that caused a massive earthquake. As she tried to escape, the ground opened up underneath her and she fell to her death.
- If her armor is taken from her body, she will complain about the Dragonborn not leaving her with her dignity. Oddly enough, eating her corpse as a werewolf or with the Ring of Namira equipped provokes no such complaint.
- For some reason, her ghost is detectable with the Detect Life spell and is invisible to the Detect Dead spell. She also responds to healing magic as a living creature would.
- If her ghost is "killed" by the player, she quickly reappears and sarcastically asks the Dragonborn if it made them feel any better.
- Unlike many ghosts, she is substantial enough that the Dragonborn cannot walk through her, (even though she cannot pick up items). She also asks the Dragonborn to open a locked door during the quest, even though she should be able to walk through the door.
- In the Xbox 360 version, it is possible to pickpocket her (giving her an item then taking it from her) just before she talks to the Dragonborn and she may turn hostile and attack. One should be aware that while hostile she is immortal and cannot be killed thus the quest she gives may not be able to be completed. Leaving out and re-entering can fix this bug, rendering her "killable". However, pickpocketing her after rejecting her offer to join forces makes her "killable" but she just respawns back and continues to attack.
- While Katria's corpse has two steel daggers on it, her ghost uses two Skyforge steel daggers. This is probably done to increase the damage Katria deals as a ghost, while the daggers will still look the same.
- Despite being the ghost of a Nord, Katria cannot be found in Sovngarde during the main questline.
- If you cast Courage on Katria, her body will turn corporeal until the effect wears off, at which point she will regain her ghostly effect. She does, however, retain her ghostly glow for the spell's duration.
This section contains bugs related to Katria. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is possible for Katria to appear human instead of her being a ghost.