Like all children in Skyrim, if the Dragonborn casts a spell near him, he may excitedly request to be made invisible, after which a dialogue opens with him. If the Dragonborn lies and says that he is invisible, he proudly proclaims this to his friends.
He will often taunt the Dragonborn, saying, "I thought adventurers was supposed to look tough." However, he will just as often ask the Dragonborn to play tag.
Bits and businessEdit
Sayma: "Not that I mind the break, of course. But, still..." or "I suppose in wartime, people aren't looking to part with their old junk..."
Beirand: "We'll make it through, dear. We always do." or "It's okay, dear. More work than ever down at the blacksmith."
(Or) Kayd "Who needs customers and their old junk?" or "Father oughtta punch them in the mouth! That'd get people in here!"
- "I thought adventurers were supposed to look tough?"
- "Five, four, three, two, one... go!" ―Like all children when playing tag.
- "You're it!" ―Like all children when playing tag.
- "Sure, whatever you say―bye."
- "Go away."
- "You're too slow."
- "I bet my pa could beat you up."
- "Naked, naked, naked!" ―When the Dragonborn is naked.
- "I bet my papa could beat you up."
- An easy way to win the game of tag against him is to enter the Castle Dour courtyard, as NPCs cannot enter that area.
- Kayd poses a detection threat to a Dragonborn attempting the quest Bound Until Death, if one chooses to shoot Vittoria Vici from the back of the area, as he would often turn around and talk to them, witnessing the crime in the process.
- If his father is slain by the Dragonborn, Kayd will have all of his existing dialogue replaced with, "Go away."
- As with all Redguard children, Kayd is actually an Imperial child with a darker skin tone.