|Notable roles||Lead Designer at Bethesda Softworks|
|Appearances||The Elder Scrolls series|
Ken Rolston was a lead designer Bethesda Softworks. Rolston has been a professional game designer since 1982, and has a master's degree the New York University. Rolston has worked on many role-playing games before joining the production of any Elder Scrolls game, including the popular tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons.
Socucius Ergalla is an online name which Rolston has used in the past. It is also the name of a character in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. In terms of appearance, the character bears a strong resemblance to Rolston.
- Lead designer for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Lead designer and writing and quest design for The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal
- Lead designer and additional quest writing and quest design for The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- Lead designer for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iii-tribunal/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iii-bloodmoon/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion/credits