A proud feline race from the southern land of Elsweyr, Khajiit are agile, irreverent, quick-witted, and fiery, often changing mood in a heartbeat. They revere Nirn's two moons, and have a weakness for anything sweet. The Khajiit are fearsome warriors, proficient with bladed weapons, and stand proudly at the forefront of every battle.
The population of the proud feline Khajiit has dwindled in recent years following a devastating outbreak of Knahaten Flu. They owe a great debt to Ayrenn, Queen of the High Elves, for her help in restoring order from the chaos that followed the plague. They have a wry wit and a hedonistic outlook, but they are fearsome on the field of battle. They are the strong arm of the Aldmeri Dominion.
- Eye of Fear - (Instant / 36 meter range / 120 Ultimate) Fear target and cause it to take 5% additional damage from all attacks for 5 seconds.
- Medium Armor Expertise - Increases Medium Armor experience gained by 15%.
- Robust - Increases Health regeneration during combat. 3 ranks, 5/10/15%.
- Stealthy - Increases Stealth Radius and damage done while stealthed. 3 ranks, 1/2/3 meters for radius and 3/6/9% for damage.
- Carnage - Increases Critical rating for Melee attacks and damage done by successful Critical hits. 3 ranks, 1/2/3% for critical rating and 5/10/15% for damage.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Races in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Daggerfall Covenant||Breton • Redguard • Orsimer|
|Ebonheart Pact||Nord • Dunmer • Argonian|
|Aldmeri Dominion||Altmer • Bosmer • Khajiit|