A caravan campsite just north of Riften
| Have a map of this location?|
Then please upload it!
The Khajiit Caravans are groups of traveling merchants from Elsweyr.
They can be found walking the roads of Skyrim in between camp locations, and will even pause to do business with the Dragonborn while on the move. Their camps are usually found near the stables of several cities. Upon completion of the Thieves Guild main and restoration quest-lines, an alliance can be made between the two groups unlocking certain Caravan merchants as fences.
Khajiit caravans in Skyrim, are small bands of roving traders that sell a wide variety of items from Swords, to Skooma. Each has one proprietor who handles all the customers and decides the trade routes. He then hires usually two to three Khajiit mercenaries to protect the merchandise. Furthermore while most Khajiit's found in Skyrim can enter cities lawfully, paranoia amongst Nord locals, has forbid Khajiits from trading inside the city, so they must make camp outside the walls.
The caravan led by Ri'saad is the wealthiest of the three, and enjoys the most lucrative trade route. Ri'saad's route travels back and forth between Markarth and Whiterun. The caravan features a variety of wares and offers a tanning rack, for crafting purposes. Ri'saad is accompanied by Atahbah and Ma'randru-jo. The trio is protected by Khayla, who also offers training in Sneaking up to 50 (Adept). Ri'saad and Atahbah both can become fences.
Ahkari's Caravan Edit
The caravan led by Ahkari follows a route that includes Dawnstar, Whiterun, and Riften. The caravan offers a variety of goods and services. Ahkari is accompanied by Zaynabi, and the pair are protected by Dro'marash and Kharjo. Ahkari also offers training in Pickpocket up to level 50 (Adept) and Dro'marash offers training in Speech up to level 50 (Adept). Kharjo is also available as a follower, provided his stolen Moon Amulet is retrieved from the bandits who took it.
The caravan led by Ma'dran has profited greatly from the Stormcloak rebellion, as weapons and armor are the caravan's specialty and their route runs from Windhelm to Solitude. Ma'dran is accompanied by his two guards, Ma'jhad and Ra'zhinda. Ma'jhad also offers training in Lockpicking, up to the Expert level. Ma'jhad can become a fence.
- Ri'saad is marked as essential due to his relevance in the quest, Deliver Moon Sugar to Ri'saad.
- Khajiit caravans are a good place to buy lockpicks, often having 30 or more in stock.
- If you do the quest to get Kharjo's Moon Amulet back for him you can always know where Ahkari is as long as you don't give the amulet back to Kharjo.
- Each caravan keeps its stock in an invisible chest, the only proof of having found them is the "open chest" prompt. No bounty will be added for taking items from them and they will restock after waiting 48 hours and viewing the sales inventory of the merchant the chest belongs to.
- Ahkari's stock can be found behind the trees near the Iron-Breaker mine in Dawnstar between some rocks by the tree that is to the left of the mine when facing the mine entrance.
- Ma'dran's stock chest can be found in the middle of the first stone wall, (side closest to river), outside Markarth where Ri'saad sets up his shop.
- Ri'saad's stock chest can be found near where Ma'dran sets up shop outside of Solitude. Found by crouching and searching around the area between the small tree and the rocks off the road approaching Solitude.
- Khajiit Caravans always have a fresh stock of Skooma and Moon Sugar.
This section contains bugs related to Khajiit Caravans. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
|Click to see the list of bugs encountered|