Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Khartag Point is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
It is an uninhabited area on the Inner Sea shore, in the Bitter Coast region. It is located north of Gnaar Mok, and south of Andasreth. Initially the area is dominated by a large rock, which is revered by Orcs due to it being the location of the death of a famous Orc hero called Khartag. After the completion of "Boethiah's Quest", the large rock will be sculpted into a large statue of Boethiah by Duma gro-Lag.
- Duma gro-Lag – During the building process and will remain here afterwards.
- Dumburz gro-Bulfish – During the building process.
- Lazgar gra-Durog – During the building process.
- Shulong gro-Azorku – During the building process.
- Ugdumph gro-Lumbuk – During the building process.