Khartag Point is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
It is an uninhabited area on the Inner Sea shore, in the Bitter Coast region. It is located north of Gnaar Mok, and south of Andasreth. Initially the area is dominated by a large rock, which is revered by Orcs due to it being the location of the death of a famous Orc hero called Khartag. After the completion of "Boethiah's Quest", the large rock will be sculpted into a large statue of Boethiah by Duma gro-Lag.
- Duma gro-Lag – During the building process and will remain here afterwards.
- Dumburz gro-Bulfish – During the building process.
- Lazgar gra-Durog – During the building process.
- Shulong gro-Azorku – During the building process.
- Ugdumph gro-Lumbuk – During the building process.