These can be given by innkeepers when asked about work/rumors. Any of the Jarls or their steward/stewardess can give these when asked for work. A Bounty Note will be given to the Dragonborn identifying the type and location of the bounty. Even if the Dragon at the designated location has been killed, another will spawn so that the quest can be completed.
The lair is randomly determined based on the quest-giver's hold.
- Kill the dragon at Ancient's Ascent.
- Kill the dragon at Autumnwatch Tower.
- Kill the dragon at Bonestrewn Crest.
- Kill the dragon at Dragontooth Crater.
- KIll the dragon at Eldersblood Peak.
- Kill the dragon at Lost Tongue Overlook.
- Kill the dragon at Mount Anthor.
- Kill the dragon at Northwind Summit.
- Kill the dragon at Shearpoint. (Beware: the dragon priest Krosis will attack you if you approach this location's word wall)
- Kill the dragon at Skyborn Altar.
|Kill the Dragon – BQ04|
This section contains bugs related to Kill the Dragon. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- A location where the dragon was already killed may be chosen because it was not killed in a quest.
Sometimes when the quest to slay a dragon is accepted, even if the lair is not discovered yet, the lair will be marked "cleared" and when you arrive, the quest marker will disappear, and the dragon will not spawn, making the quest incompletable.
- If the player waits long enough, another dragon should spawn at the lair.
- If area has already been cleared with the Blades and later, looking for work for the Jarl, he might give a quest to slay a dragon that has already been killed. The dragon will still appear, but the Dragonborn can't collect their bounty from the Jarl afterwards.