Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
King's Walk is a partially flooded passageway found within the ruins of Bamz-Amschend beneath Mournhold's Plaza Brindisi Dorom in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. In the lower section before reaching the entrance to Skybreak Gallery a large water pipe has burst, the source of the flooding here in both areas, but there is little else of note.
There are four leveled animunculi here:
- Centurion Spider – Level 1
- Centurion Sphere – Level 5
- Steam Centurion – Level 10
- Centurion Archer – Level 20
- Advanced Steam Centurion – Level 20-40+
- Dwarven Shortsword – Easternmost room, on a table.
- Dwarven Battle Axe – Easternmost room, on the floor.
- Dwemer Coins – Three are laying upon the same table as the shortsword.
- There are several containers with random Dwemer items, weapons, and armor.
- Piles of Dwemer ashes.