King's Walk is a partially flooded passageway found within the Ruins of Bamz-Amschend beneath Mournhold's Plaza Brindisi Dorom in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. In the lower section before reaching the entrance to Skybreak Gallery a large water pipe has burst, the source of the flooding here in both areas, but there is little else of note.
- Dwarven Shortsword – Easternmost room, on a table.
- Dwarven Battle Axe – Easternmost room, on the floor.
- Dwemer Coins – Three are laying upon the same table as the shortsword.
- There are several containers with random Dwemer items, weapons, and armor.
- Piles of Dwemer ashes.
There are four leveled animunculi here:
- Centurion Spider – Level 1
- Centurion Sphere – Level 5
- Steam Centurion – Level 10
- Centurion Archer – Level 20
- Advanced Steam Centurion – Level 20-40+