| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
The knife is essentially a standard dinner knife, that can be found all over Skyrim. It is unique in the fact that, unlike other knives, it can be equipped as a weapon.
- Honeyside in Riften - After purchasing the porch upgrade, the Dragonborn can find both the Fork and Knife weapon variants on the table outside.
- East Empire Company Warehouse - Can be found on the second floor sitting on a crate.
- Faldar's Tooth - It is located in the dining area, near a fireplace and plenty of dog meat. Stored on the bottom shelf, in a pile of both non-interactive forks and knives.
- Near High Hrothgar - If the Dragonborn enters the courtyard area and walk straight up the stairs, then jump over the stone wall on the left, they can walk along the cliffs before eventually coming to a small ledge (under a wooden bridge) with a fork and knife. The Dragonborn may not be able to pick these items up unless they can move them using magic, such as the Unrelenting Force shout.
- Redwater Den - A fork and a knife sitting on a table next to a bottle of Black-Briar Mead.
- Volkihar Keep - It is found sitting on a table with other various torture tools.
- Volkihar Ruins - 3 knives and 2 forks can be found piled on a shelf near the ground by the enterance.
- Homestead - One appears in a tray atop a desk when the Desk furnishing is added in the small back room of the Main Hall.
- Bristleback Cave - Half way into the cave after fighting many Rieklings, you will find a table with two knifes and a Fork.
- Haknir's Shoal - On a plate next to one of the tents together with a Fork and some Tongs.
- Fort Frostmoth - On a table in the boss room next to the boss chest.
- In third person, Knives will appear invisible upon equipping them. It will look like there is nothing in the player's hand; however, an enchanted fork or knife will be visible in its sheath and the player's hand while equipped.
- Like many other weapons, the Knife will glitch around the room when the player attempts to place it on a weapon rack or holder.
- Occasionally, the knife will fail to appear in its place in the East Empire Company warehouse.
- Sometimes, swinging the weapon will cause the player to disappear for a quick second.