Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Knifepoint Ridge, because: this is just a sublocation of Knifepoint Ridge (Discuss)|
The mine contains a large chest which yields leveled loot. As well as a leveled weapon can be looted from the weapon rack to the left of the chest. A plethora of ingredients and fungi are also present here. A dead Imperial can be found lying in the locked cell.
Kill the Bandit Leader.
- A Master locked chest behind the Forge.
- When returning to the mine for the quest Boethiah's Calling, all loot respawns (including ore veins) and an additional 18 Corundum Ore Veins spawn.
- Five iron ore veins:
- Directly to the left after entering the first chamber.
- Opposite .
- Within the caged room.
- Adjacent to .
- Adjacent to .
- Eighteen corundum ore veins (only available once Boethiah's Calling has been initiated) that are scattered across the final chamber and connecting passages.
This section contains bugs related to Knifepoint Mine. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Underneath the boardwalk it is possible for your character to get stuck in between a rock wall and some beams.
- It is possible to escape if you transform into a werewolf and jump around and sprint a lot.