Knifepoint Ridge is a bandit camp, located northwest of Falkreath in Falkreath Hold. It is also the main camp for the Knifepoint Gang. There is a master-locked chest under the ramp behind the smelter, leading to Boethiah's previous champion. This location can only be marked as "Cleared" if the quest Boethiah's Calling has not been started.
One possible location where a Treasure Hunter's Note leads to.
One possible location where Jarl Siddgeir will ask the Dragonborn to slay the leader of the location.
One possible location where Florentius Baenius will ask the Dragonborn to retrieve an artifact.
One possible location where Florentius Baenius will inform the Dragonborn that a victim is being held in the location and needs to be rescued.
- Archery skill book – Vernaccus and Bourlor – On the table near the forge on the lower level of the ridge.
- Ebony Mail – As a reward upon completion of the quest Boethiah's Calling.
One iron ore vein:
- East of the forge, connected to a mountain rock.
When the quest Boethiah's Calling has been started:
- 18 Corundum Ore veins, providing a large source of making Steel Ingots
- It is not considered to be within Falkreath Hold, and is actually on the border of Skyrim and Hammerfell.
- From the entrance or exit of the mine, go south over the top of the mountain, heading towards the Twilight Sepulcher. Keep heading south and move slightly to the east to find a circle made of White Caps. Within the circle, a Staff of Fury and the Archery skill book; Father Of The Niben can be found.
- Before the Boethiah's Calling quest, the rear mine shaft is blocked and full of crushed skeletons, only being cleared out when required for the quest.
- The dead bandits found in Halldir's Cairn are revealed to be exiled members of the bandits at Knifepoint, as said in Agrius's Journal.
This section contains bugs related to Knifepoint Ridge. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
If the Dragonborn goes to Knifepoint Ridge to complete the radiant bounty quest after recently completing Boethiah's Calling, the marker may be over the empty space where the first bandit used to be inside the mine, making the quest impossible to complete until the bandits respawn.
- Sometimes the bandits may respawn, but the bandit leader will not.
- During the Knifepoint Mine portion of the Boethiah's Calling, there may be a giant boulder blocking the path to the lower level. You can solve this issue by loading a previously saved game (before initializing Boethiah's Calling), and clearing out Knife Point Ridge and its mine. Reload the game before starting Boethiah's Calling, and the boulders will be gone.