|Location||North-west of Falkreath|
Knifepoint Ridge is a camp located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Knifepoint Ridge is to the north-west of Falkreath. This location is a campsite occupied by Bandits. Knifepoint Mine is also here. There is a, (master), locked chest under the ramp behind the smelter leading to Boethiah's previous champion.
- An objective location for Boethiah's Calling - "Slay everyone at Knifepont Ridge Stealthily."
- A Place for the radiant Treasure Hunt quests.
- Retrieve Kharjo's Moon Amulet.
- Second Quest given when becoming Thane of Falkreath - "Kill the leader of Knifepoint Ridge."
- Archery skill book, Vernaccus and Bourlor - On the table near the forge in north.
- Ebony Mail (the quest Boethiah's Calling).
- It is not technically in the Falkreath Hold and is on the border of Skyrim and Hammerfell.
- A shrine of Akatosh southeast of the camp with a copy of the Enchanting (Skyrim) skill book A Tragedy in Black.
- Before the Boethiah's Calling quest, the rear mineshift is blocked and full of crushed skeletons, only being cleared out when required for the quest.
- Located in the room before you enter the largest room, is a skeleton's hand, reaching out from a pile of dirt and rabble, holding a lit lantern (You can only pick up unlit ones.). Assuming you enter the room from the right direction, it's to the right.
- Dragonborn goes to Knifepoint Ridge to do the radiant bounty quest after recently completing Boethiah's Calling, the marker may be over the empty space where the first Bandit used to be inside the mine, making the quest impossible to complete until the Bandits respawn. If the
- During the Knifepoint Mine portion of the Boethiah's Calling Daedric Quest, there may be a giant boulder blocking the path to the lower level. I solved this issue by Loading a previously saved game (before initializing Boethiah's Calling) and clearing out Knife Point Ridge/ Mine. Then I loaded the game I had started Boethiah's Calling, and the boulders were gone.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)