Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knight Orders are knightly groups in the service of a regional ruler in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. The player could join only one of the orders. You do not get any monetary reward for performing quests for the Knight Orders — instead, you get increased reputation with the region's commoners and nobility. With each promotion you get, the Knights will give you a new, random piece of armor which you can pick up at any Smith. Knight Orders do not offer training.
The joinable Knight Orders in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall:
- Host of the Horn - Lainlyn
- Knights of the Dragon - Daggerfall
- Knights of the Flame - Anticlere
- Knights of the Hawk - Santaki
- Knights of the Owl - Glenpoint
- Knights of the Rose - Wayrest
- Knights of the Wheel - Abibon-Gora
- Order of the Candle - Sentinel
- Order of the Raven - Dwynnen
- Order of the Scarab - Totambu
- Traitor to the Order – Kill the traitor.
- The Hunter – Hunt for a critter.
- Band of Orcs – Kill the leader of an orc gang.
- Pest Control – Clear a house from pests.
- The Princess has been Captured – Find the kidnapped princess.
- Another Traitor in the Order – Kill the traitor.
- Crazed Orc Mercenary – Kill a crazed orc mercenary.
- Band of Orcs Again – Kill the leader of a band of orcs.
- Raiding Caravans – Kill the warlord of an orc band.
- Raiding Farms – Kill a giant raiding farms.
- Banish the Ghost – Banish the ghost.
- The Dragonslayer – Slay a dragonling.
- Artifact of Power – Find a legendary artifact.
- Lich is Raising an Army of Undead – Kill an Ancient Lich.
- Lich is Raising an Army of Undead Again – Kill an Ancient Lich.
All Knight Orders of the Iliac Bay are connected to an imaginary Faction called Generic Knightly Order (probably for game-internal issues). This Order is structured as seen below.
|Rank||Rank Title||Reputation||High skill||Low skill|
|Rank 0||No charge for staying at inns in the order's region|
|Rank 4||No charge for staying at any inn in the Iliac Bay region|
|Rank 6||No charge for traveling by ship or boat|
|Rank 9||Receive a free house in one of that order's regions|
- Questers - They give the player quests.
- Seneschals - After the player reaches the Rank 9, these people give the player a house.
- Smiths - They give the random armor pieces to the player after every promotion.
- Until Daggerfall patch 1.04.191, the player could join all the Knight Orders.
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|