Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knights of Order are Daedra who serve the Daedric Prince Jyggalag in the Shivering Isles. They are continuously spawned by Obelisks in the Shivering Isles by the mortal followers of Jyggalag known as Priests of Order.
They are humanoid in shape, seemingly slightly taller than most humanoids, wear crystal armor and wield crystalline swords, which they seem to wield with great skill. According to Sheogorath and Haskill, the Knights, much like their Prince, do not have a single original thought in their heads, making them perfect soldiers of Order. They are trained to be masters in swordsmanship, archery and magic making them some of the most powerful Daedra. Some tales say they were once mortals who worshiped Jyggalag and turned their flesh hard and rough as crystal and turned themselves into mindless minions of the ruler of logic and order.
Heart of OrderEdit
Unlike all other Daedra in the game, they drop Hearts of Order rather than Daedra Hearts. These Hearts can be used with Obelisks to shut them down. Be warned: with every Heart inserted into an Obelisk, a Knight will spawn.
- Their armor appears as though it is made from the same material as the Obelisks.
- It is possible to wear their armor on PC via editing it in Construction Set (Setting their armor to Playable). Alternatively, entering the TestingHall (typing in the console
coc Testinghall) Armor room, there will be a potion bottle. It is actually the Order armor but is wearable.
- Oddly, unequipping an Order knight of his armor reveals a pale white humanoid.
- Sometimes in combat an allied AI will refer to them as Altmer or Imperials.
- If you manage to use a Calming spell on them, they will cease their attacks and you will be able to enter into conversation with them. They will say, "I pave the way for my lord, Jyggalag!" in a very human-sounding voice that is at odds with the metallic sounding noises they make in combat.