Kolbjorn Barrow is an ancient Nordic tomb found in Solstheim as a part of The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It can be found directly between Raven Rock and Hrodulf's House. It is the final resting place of the Dragon Priest Ahzidal.
The book Ahzidal's Descent will activate a miscellaneous quest which will direct you to Kolbjorn Barrow. This book can be found on a table in Neloth's chambers of Tel Mithryn. The book can also be found in Highpoint Tower.
- Investigate Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Speak to Ralis Sedarys at Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Ralis Sedarys needs funding to excavate the barrow.
- A Word Wall for the Cyclone shout can be found here, but cannot be learned until the final excavation due to it being buried by ash. However, you can learn it on the 3rd phase by kneeling down right on top of the ash above the word wall.
- Ahzidal (Mask)
- Ahzidal's Armor of Retribution
- Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking
- Ahzidal's Gauntlets of Warding
- Ahzidal's Helm of Vision
- Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana
- Ahzidal's Ring of Necromancy
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree
- Word Wall: Cyclone
- This is the only tomb in the game that requires a large amount of to be fully cleared (11,000).
- The excavation is completed in 4 payments. The first being 1000 when you first encounter the barrow, second being 2000, the third being 3000 and the final 5000.