Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kolbjorn Barrow is an ancient Nordic tomb found in Solstheim as a part of The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It can be found directly between Raven Rock and Hrodulf's House. It is the final resting place of the Dragon Priest Ahzidal.
- Miscellaneous Quests
- Unearthed – Ralis Sedarys needs funding to excavate the barrow.
- A Word Wall for the Cyclone shout can be found here, but cannot be learned until the final excavation due to it being buried by ash.
- Ahzidal (Mask)
- Ahzidal's Armor of Retribution
- Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking
- Ahzidal's Gauntlets of Warding
- Ahzidal's Helm of Vision
- Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana
- Ahzidal's Ring of Necromancy
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree
- Word Wall: Cyclone
- This is the only tomb in the game that requires a large amount of to be fully cleared (approximately 11,000).