Kolbjorn Barrow is an ancient Nordic tomb found in Solstheim as a part of The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It can be found directly between Raven Rock and Hrodulf's House. It is the final resting place of the Dragon Priest Ahzidal.
The book Ahzidal's Descent will activate a miscellaneous quest which will direct you to Kolbjorn Barrow. This book can be found on a table in Neloth's chambers of Tel Mithryn. The book can also be found in Highpoint Tower.
- Investigate Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Speak to Ralis Sedarys at Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Ralis Sedarys needs funding to excavate the barrow.
- A Word Wall for the Cyclone shout can be found here, but cannot be learned until the final excavation due to it being buried by ash.
- Ahzidal (Mask)
- Ahzidal's Armor of Retribution
- Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking
- Ahzidal's Gauntlets of Warding
- Ahzidal's Helm of Vision
- Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana
- Ahzidal's Ring of Necromancy
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree
- Word Wall: Cyclone
- This is the only tomb in the game that requires a large amount of to be fully cleared (approximately 11,000).
- The excavation is completed in 4 payments. The first being 1000 when you first encounter the barrow, second being 2000, the third being 3000 and the final 5000.