Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pavo Attius and Gat gro-Shargakh were miners working for the Kolskeggr Mine until the Forsworn invaded and took it over. When the Dragonborn first encounters them at Left Hand Mine, they are refugees and give a warning to anyone that approaches Kolskeggr Mine. The Dragonborn can choose a conversation option that will take care of the problem.
- Speak to Pavo Attius or Skaggi Scar-Face at Left Hand Mine.
- Travel to Kolskeggr Mine.
- Clear the Forsworn from Kolskeggr Mine.
- Tell Pavo Attius or Skaggi Scar-Face (Depending on who the Dragonborn acquired the quest from) that Kolskeggr Mine is cleared.
Upon returning to Pavo with the good news, he rewards the Dragonborn with a leveled amount of gold. As an interesting sidelight, Gat gro-Shargakh will give an unexpected reward: he will inform the Dragonborn that he is contacting the Orc strongholds and telling them that the Dragonborn is to be trusted. As a result, the Dragonborn gains access to all Orc Strongholds.
- Even after completing the quest, Forsworn will regularly respawn in this location which makes it very difficult for both Pavo Attius and Gat gro-Shargakh to stay alive.
- To avoid getting both of them killed, go to Left Hand Mine and talk to Skaggi Scar-Face. If he gives another quest to clear Kolskeggr Mine, accept it and go there on foot. On your way both Pavo and Gat should make their way to Left Hand Mine. Complete the quest and the marker will point to Pavo inside Miner's Barracks. Talk to him to claim the reward.
This section contains bugs related to Kolskeggr Mine (Quest). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Miner's Barracks outside of the Left Hand Mine. Upon clearing out the mine, Pavo will not be marked on the map and cannot be found either outside the mine or in Left Hand Mine. He will instead be found in the
If the player clears the mine but waits several weeks before turning in the quest, the door to the miners barracks may be locked with the quest-giver inside. Any attempt to turn in the quest counts as trespassing.
- Clear the mine again, then go straight to the quest-giver.
- Dawnguard is known to reset side quests. If this side quest is reset, no Forsworn can be found from the mine and the objective cannot be completed.
- console command
set stage FreeformKolskeggrA 20. Use the
- console command