When health is low, has a chance to heal wearer and damage nearby enemies.
|Class: Heavy Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Gold Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
This dragon mask can be acquired after collecting all the previous masks. To collect this mask entry into Bromjunaar Sanctuary is required.
The sanctuary can be found within the central barrow in Labrynthian. Here lies a Wooden Mask that sends its wearer back to a time before the destruction of Bromjunaar Sanctuary. The central focus of the sanctuary is the Dragon Priest Shrine.
Once the eight masks are placed in each respective slot on the shrine, the final mask Konahrik is revealed. The other masks may be taken from the shrine once Konahrik is obtained.
Konahrik bears a unique enchantment called Konahrik's Privilege. This translates into the following possibilities:
- When the wearer is low on health, there is a chance that the mask will knock back enemies, heal the wearer and any nearby allies, and grant a fire cloak for a brief time. The healing benefit will raise the restoration skill, and the fire cloak will aid the destruction skill.
- On rare occasions, the mask will summon a spectral Dragon Priest ally. The Dragon Priest may use Ice Spike and Reanimate Corpse. In the event of no corpses nearby, the Dragon Priest will summon a Storm Atronach.
- This is the only dragon priest mask without an associated dragon priest. It is assumed that Konahrik is the Dragon Priest the mask summons when the wearer is low on health.
- This mask has the highest base armor rating out of all the Dragon masks, along with the highest armor rating of all the possible headgear in the game.
- A similar healing effect can be achieved with the perk Avoid Death, which activates when the player is low on health with no random variable. However the perk is limited to one activation per day, whereas the mask has no such limitation.
- When worn, it is distinctly different from the other masks in not only the style of the mask, but the color scheme of the hood. The hood is black with gold trim, compared to the usual brown with grey trim.