Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Kothri Pantheon is the set of gods worshiped by the Kothringi.
List of revered and worshiped godsEdit
- Clavicus Vile: In 2E 561, the chief of Stillrise Village, a Kothri settlement in Shadowfen, entered into a desperate pact with Clavicus Vile in order to survive the Knahaten Flu. The Daedric Prince kept his end of the bargain, but by transforming them into undead beings. The villagers maintained appearances through illusion magic.
- Dibe: Part of Dibe-Mara-Kin, the Kothri "mothers of the Around-us", who were prayed to for blessings.[OOG 1]
- Mara: Part of Dibe-Mara-Kin, the Kothri "mothers of the Around-us," who were prayed to for blessings.[OOG 1]
- Kin: Part of Dibe-Mara-Kin, the Kothri "mothers of the Around-us", who were prayed to for blessings.[OOG 1]
- Z'en: God of Toil, the recognizably Bosmeri Z'en is known to have been worshiped by the Kothringi, and hypothesized to have been brought into Valenwood by Kothri sailors. They swear over and pray to him for protection, and his failure to answer Shaman Chirah's call led to his appeal to Clavicus Vile in the Second Era.
Notice: The following are out-of-game references. They are not found in any in-game books, but can still be considered part of The Elder Scrolls lore and are included for completeness.