Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Before engaging in combat he will give a warning that Miraak is becoming stronger and has demanded the Dragonborn's death. After defeating him, there's a chance that Miraak will appear and take his soul.
- "Miraak has commanded your death. So it shall be."
- "Soon Miraak will return to resume his rightful junaar [kingship] over Solstheim."
- "When Miraak returns, all will bow before him."
- "Bein Rotmulaag! What foul words are these?!" (If Dragonrend shout is used on him.)
- "No dovah would stoop to such vile tahrovin [treachery]." (If Dragonrend shout is used on him.)