Kvatch in ruins after the daedric attack
Full map of Kvatch (click for larger)
|Leader||Count Ormellius Goldwine|
Points of interestEdit
- Oblivion Gate – Outside the main walls of Kvatch
- Chapel of Akatosh – People are holed up inside, along with Brother Martin
- Castle Kvatch – The Count was killed and most of the castle destroyed by fire. Has a secret trap door to the gate.
- Refugee Camp - A terrified Hirtel will warn about the Oblivion gate outside Kvatch.
The first battle of the Oblivion Crisis occurs here, the Battle of Kvatch. Daedric forces open an Oblivion portal in an effort to kill Martin Septim. The Kvatch City Guard along with the Hero rout the enemy forces and secure victory.
Afterwards, a smaller scale attack is lead against the Daedra occupying the castle.
- Batul gra-Sharob
- Berich Inian
- Brother Martin
- Guilbert Selone
- Ilav Dralgoner
- Ilend Vonius
- Jesan Rilian
- Lenka Valus
- Menien Goneld
- Ormellius Goldwine
- Savlian Matius
The 4th EraEdit
- During the Great War, Kvatch is conquered by the Aldmeri Dominion forces before the White-Gold Concordat could be signed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Jiub was one of the citizens killed in the attack.
|Locations (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Cities||Anvil • Bravil • Bruma • Cheydinhal • Chorrol • Imperial City • Kvatch • Leyawiin • Skingrad|
|General||Ayleid (Elven) Ruin • Camp • Cave • Fort Ruin • Mine • Landmark • Settlement • Stable • Tavern|
|Special||Daedric Shrine • Doomstone • Oblivion Gate • Rune Stone • Wayshrine|
|Regions||Blackwood • City Isle • Colovian Highlands • Gold Coast • Great Forest • Heartlands • Jerall Mountains • Nibenay Basin • Nibenay Valley • Valus Mountains • Waterfront • West Weald|
|Shivering Isles|| Regions: The Fringe • Mania • Dementia |
Cities • Camps • Caves • Fort Ruins • Landmarks • Settlements