The Kvatch Arena is a group boss location that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online: Dark Brotherhood. It is found in the northeastern corner of Kvatch, and can be entered via the main gate. The arena is run by Codus ap Dugal, and commentary on the arena is given by Announcer Yeldan. Under permission from Count Carolus Aquilarios, the arena has recently been re-opened, with many of Kvatch's citizens watching gladiators fights to the death.
After getting this quest from the Kvatch Bounty Board, travel to the the Arena and defeat every foe.
- Codus ap Dugal
- Announcer Yeldan
- Shackled Gladiators (Friendly if not attacked)
- Multiple Arena spectators
- Knight Commander Panthius
- Order Champion
- Pit Beasts
- Order Healers
- Order Archers
- Shackled Gladiators (If attacked)
- The Arena previously appeared in Oblivion, though was destroyed as a result of the Oblivion Crisis. In early versions of the game, each city was intended to have an arena, but this was later cut, with only the Imperial City and Kvatch keeping theirs. The Arena is re-introduced with Online, having bloody fights to the death between gladiators.
- In Oblivion, the Arena was at a smaller scale than The Elder Scrolls Online, though this is the case with most parts of Cyrodiil. The other notable difference is that it was separated from the wall in Oblivion, where as it is built into the wall with The Elder Scrolls Online.
- The back rooms in which opponents emerge from can be seen when the doors open, though cannot be entered.