- Main article: Kwama (Online)
Kwama warriors, the largest of the species, protect the Kwama workers and scrib from intruders. The warrior can unearth a giant rock to launch at its foes. They appear twitchy and on edge, always alert for danger and ready to fight off interlopers. Its attacks are powerful and brutish.
- Excavation: An attack where the Kwama Warrior burrows underground.
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- U4: As of Update 4, The Kwama warrior now moves its arms properly when attacking.
- U6: As of Update 6, Excavation is now properly named; you will no longer be struck by “Thunder Hammer” while fighting Kwama.
- U11: Adds killed by the Warrior put their summon ability on cooldown.
- U11 Adds summoned by the Warrior no longer burrow, and will now die in 3 hits or with one fully-charged heavy attack.
- U11: Attacks now wait for previous attacks to resolve before casting.
- U11: Each Kwama Warrior can no longer summon more than two adds at a time. Warriors will only summon adds when few allies are present.
- U11: Excavation can now be cast while silenced. Also, avoiding Excavation has been made more intuitive.