|Enchantment||Damage taken from animals is reduced 10%.|
Bows do 5% more damage.
- Quest reward given by Froki Whetted-Blade after killing a total of seven spirit beasts to become a true hunter.
- Alternatively, it can be pickpocketed from Froki if the Dragonborn has the Perfect Touch perk.
The Dragonborn must kill a total of seven spirit beasts.
- It is visually identical to the Gauldur, Saarthal, and Ancient Nord amulets.
- In the Graywinter Watch, where the troll spirit is killed, Froki's Bow can also be found, which opens up extra dialogue with Froki, who will ultimately tell the Dragonborn to just keep it.
- This amulet is very good for levels 1-10 archers; however, keeping it past low levels will render it effectively useless, when the +5% bow damage becomes insignificant.