Lady Cinnabar is a Redguard member of the Mages Guild found inside the Imperial City Sewers. She's a rival of Phrastus of Elinhir, another scholar who is also found in the sewers. Both have published numerous books.
Lady Cinnabar authored the following books:
- Aetherial Fragments
- In Defense of Prince Hubalajad
- Mysteries of the Mundus Stones
- Persistence of Daedric Veneration
- Racial Motifs 28: Ra Gada'
- Saint and Slave-Queen: Alessia and the Lens of Gender
- Subtropical Cyrodiil: A Speculation
- The Glenmoril Wyrd
- The Knightly Orders of High Rock
- Tu'whacca, Arkay, Xarxes
Why are Tel Var stones a potential risk? "The Daedra are scraping them from the White-Gold Tower. They still retain power from the days of Ayleid’s construction, and I say we should turn it loose upon Daedra."
- What do the Daedra want with Tel Var stones? "As with any book by Phrastus of Elinhir, there is no clear purpose. But the stones have dorman power within. I believe, with proper study, we could learn more of the White-Gold Tower's construction. If the Ayleids could do it, why shouldn't we?"
- I thought the Ayleids did terrible things. "Yes, you could focus on a handful of negative aspects, completely discounting the thousands of advances both magical and mundane. Or ignore the foundation of civilization itself. Have you spoken with Phrastus? You'd get along swimmingly."