Lainlyn is one of the most smallest cities in Northern Hammerfell. It has two entrances adjacent to each other on the southern end of the cities. The northern end of the city holds the docks and the lighthouse. The southern end holds the town square and the stables.
- The city celebrates Riglametha on the 12th of Hearthfire in honor of Lainlyn's many blessing from the gods.
- Main article: Tava's Blessing
During the Alliance War, the dockyards of Tava's Blessing was one of the most important dockyards in the Daggerfall Covenant, most of the Covenant's navy ships come from Tava. The Withered Hand cult had attacked the Alik'r Desert from Sentinel to Tu'whacca's Throne. The cult had taken over the city. The Vestige had appeared in the city and intervened, they defeated Alasan of the cult, and reforged an Ansei Ward.
The city would later be renamed into the city of Lainlyn.[OOG 1]
- Main article: Lainlyn (Arena)
- Main article: Lainlyn (Daggerfall)
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online