| Have a map of this location?|
Then please upload it!
Location and description Edit
Lake Canulus is a large lake situated eastern Cyrodiil, east of Bravil, in the Nibenay Basin. The ruins of Fort Cuptor lie crumbling on the southern shore. To the northeast is the Abandoned Mine, inhabited by a group of bandits. Nayon Camp is to the northwest of the lake. To the north-northwest is Lost Boy Cavern with necromancers inside.
- Abandoned Mine is located northeast of the lake.
- Fort Cuptor is located near the southern shore.
- Niben Bay and Bravil are far to the west.
- Nayon Camp is near the northwestern shore.
- Lost Boy Cavern is north-northwest.
- The water itself is relatively free of life, and there are two chests under the water with random, leveled loot.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)