- Main article: Thieves Guild Quests (Morrowind)
Land Deed is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- Talk to Gentleman Jim Stacey at Simine Fralinie's Bookshop in the Foreign Quarter for a new job.
- Go to the Vivec Library to steal a forged land deed of sale for Indrele's house.
- Give the deed to Indrele in Seyda Neen.
- Return to Jim to complete the quest.
Jim Stacey asks the Nerevarine to stop Velanda Omani from stealing Indrele Rathryon's land via a forged land deed placed in the Library of Vivec City. The Nerevarine must steal the deed from the library and return it to Indrele in Seyda Neen.
The Library can be found in the Halls of Wisdom in the Temple Canton. The deed is half hidden on the bottom shelf in the north end of the library. Travel to Seyda Neen and find Indrele behind her shack in the west of town.
Return the deed to her and return to Jim in Vivec for completion of the quest.
|Gentleman Jim Stacey asked me to find a forged deed of sale for Indrele Rathryon's land. The deed is in the Library of Vivec. I should deliver the deed to Indrele Rathryon herself in Seyda Neen in the name of the Bal Molagmer.
|I gave the land deed back to Velanda Omani.|
|Indrele Rathryon accepted the false deed to her land.||Indrele Rathryon accepted the false deed to her land. She seemed to recognize the Bal Molagmer gloves I was wearing, but could not place from where.|
|Gentleman Jim Stacey thanked me for taking the land deed to Indrele Rathryon.