Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Larienna finds and confronts Hrelvesuu in the ruins of Nchurdamz, requiring the assistance of her contacts in the Fighters Guild to kill him. In the related guild quest, she has the chance of healing the Nerevarine, if they ever wish to be healed.
- Battle at Nchurdamz: Assist a female Imperial crusader in her hunt for the Daedroth, Hrelvesuu, at the ruins of Nchurdamz.
- Larienna will have unique dialogue, one of the very few people in Morrowind to have it before the expansions.
- When the related quest is finished, she will stay at Nchurdamz, despite the fact that Hrundi specifically tells the Nerevarine that she leaves Morrowind on "unfinished business"
- It is possible to go back to her for healing. Because there are few instant long-distance travel options, it might be easier to use this advantage only when in the same area as her.
- Because she uses powerful area effect spells on enemies, it is possible for her to accidentally kill the Neravarine if they are not careful.