Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lavender is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. It may also be used as an ingredient in cooking, such as making Horker Stew.
- Usually in grassy plains, e.g. Whiterun.
- A giant sprig of lavender (ten times larger than normal) is in a vase behind the throne in the Blue Palace.
- Sometimes sold by Alchemists.
- May be looted from mages.
- There are at least three all around the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, as well as at least 2 more inside.
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Magic||Fortify Stamina||Ravage Magicka||Fortify Conjuration|