Lavender is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. It may also be used as an ingredient in cooking, such as making Horker Stew.
- Usually in grassy plains, e.g. Whiterun.
- A giant sprig of lavender (ten times larger than normal) is in a vase behind the throne in the Blue Palace.
- Sometimes sold by Alchemists.
- May be looted from mages.
- There are at least three all around the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun, as well as at least 2 more inside.
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Magic||Fortify Stamina||Ravage Magicka||Fortify Conjuration|